Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Hell yeah! Look what I got!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thanks to Joe at Killer Toys!

    evil lyn

    That's my haul so far, but I am going on a toy hunt tonight, so hopefully will come back with some more goodies!

    So what did you get?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Today I picked up S25 Redeemer, Hellspawn and Bright-red Cape Spawn from TRU. Then I headed over to Suncoast and picked up the 18" Hellboy.

    Hunting will commence after work for the shortpacked Raven Spawn.

  3. #3
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Congrats!!! [img]cool.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    I am not a big fan of MOTU, but good for ya [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Cemetery Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Rare find ain't she? Nice one, TCM!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •